2007 FORD F-350 Lower Ball Joint P/N: GGK80027AM
- Problem Solver® powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Problem Solver® patented cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs traditional cover plate designs, providing a more durable and extended life part.
- Exclusive cover plate protects against contaminants leaking into the bearing surface.
- MOOG® engineered steel composition results in a stronger component. Full ball metal stud provides 360 degrees of smooth, consistent, rotational movement resulting in more responsive steering.
- An enlarged ball joint receptacle in the lower control arm can cause a loose ball joint fit. MOOG® Problem Solver® design includes an oversized housing for a more secure fit.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear.