Note: Your order may take longer to arrive
Many suppliers are facing transportation delays and product shortages. We are working hard to ensure the fastest delivery possible, but your order may take longer to arrive due to these circumstances. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- Problem Solver® powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Problem Solver® patented cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs traditional cover plate designs, providing a more durable and extended life part.
- Exclusive cover plate protects against contaminants leaking into the bearing surface.
- MOOG® engineered steel composition results in a stronger component. Full ball metal stud provides 360 degrees of smooth, consistent, rotational movement resulting in more responsive steering.
- An enlarged ball joint receptacle in the control arm can cause a loose ball joint fit. MOOG® Problem Solver® design includes an oversized housing for a more secure fit.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear.