Note: Your order may take longer to arrive
Many suppliers are facing transportation delays and product shortages. We are working hard to ensure the fastest delivery possible, but your order may take longer to arrive due to these circumstances. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Udor Kappa18 Pump Electric Motor Driven P/N:GGKappa18DC
The Udor Kappa 18 Diaphragm Pump
is the replacement pump for the Kappa 18/12V
Motor Assembly (pump and motor).
This Kappa 18 is a low pressure, two diaphragm pump that features the largest flow and pressure rating in its class and is recommended for use with 12V DC deep cycle marine batteries.
These Kappa 18 Diaphragm Pumps are great to use for horticultural, agricultural, lawn care, tree spraying, fluid transfer, weed control, pest control, and injection spraying applications. They can easily handle the pumping and spraying of a wide variety of agricultural chemicals, including herbicides, pesticides, de-icing materials, liquid fertilizers, abrasive materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
12 V DC Electric Motor is NOT included.
- Max. Flow: 4.2 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 70 psi
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Port Sizes: 3/4" inlet, 1/2" outlet
- Two diaphragm, low pressure, positive displacement pump
- Desmopan diaphragms.
- Internally manifolded with anodized aluminum construction.
- Glass-filled nylon heads.
- Anodized aluminum, glass-filly nylon, and stainless steel liquid handling parts.
- One piece stainless steel diaphragm bolts.
- Stainless steel check valves.
- Self-priming pump.
- Can be run dry.
- Weight: 8 lb