Note: Your order may take longer to arrive
Many suppliers are facing transportation delays and product shortages. We are working hard to ensure the fastest delivery possible, but your order may take longer to arrive due to these circumstances. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
A heavy-duty series of marine circuit breakers typically used in auxiliary and accessory circuits with manual reset, switchable function. Manual reset, marine circuit breakers provide waterproof protection with a high 25-150A circuit breaker. These marine circuit breaker units are external ignition protected and weatherproof. They are typically used in DC power systems in marine applications (as a main or branch circuit breaker) truck, bus, and RV systems or as an add-on protection for accessories.
- Rated at 25-150A, 30V DC; 42V DC
- Termination: 1/4-28 threaded studs
- Black UL-rated 94V0 thermostat plastic
- Thermoplastic elastomer stud insulators are provided on covered units with F-style (surface-mount) bases
- Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to 185°F (85°C)
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
- Meets SAE J1625, ABYC E-11, CE, SAE J1171 (Ignition Protected) requirements.